Laser Hair Loss Treatment for Men
Low Level Laser Treatment (LLLT) for the Treatment of Hair Loss
Are you beginning to experience the initial stages of hair loss?
Do you experience signs of thinning hair and are nervous that you will continue to lose more or wondering what you can do about thinning hair? You may want to consider laser hair treatment by Transitions Hair Loss Centers! When you begin to see signs of thinning hair or even experience the beginning stages of hair loss, then laser hair loss treatment can help. Laser hair loss treatment is a maintenance program that slows down thinning hair and in some cases has stopped hair loss.
Low-level laser hair loss treatment (LLLT) is a non-chemical, non-surgical treatment being used worldwide for the treatment of hair loss in men. Laser hair loss treatment for hair loss is a revolutionary, non-surgical breakthrough for men suffering the devastating effects of hair loss. With laser hair loss treatment, you can achieve the appearance of thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
The success of laser hair loss treatment depends on the individual. It is recommended to begin laser hair loss treatment as soon as a person sees signs of thinning hair. Generally, individuals in the early stages of hair loss tend to have better results.
Laser Hair Loss Treatment Benefits
- Dramatically increases blood supply to the scalp by over 50% after initial treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- In clinical studies, laser hair loss treatment was shown to stop the ongoing progression of hair loss in over 80% of participants.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Promotes the appearance of fuller, shinier, softer, and thicker hair.
- For post-operative transplant surgery, laser hair loss treatment has shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs normal damage caused by chemical treatments of the hair, such as hair relaxers.
- Targets low level, cool laser energy to the hair and scalp from different positions for maximum benefit.
- Non-invasive solution with no reported side effects.
Laser Hair Loss Treatment. Does it Work?
Anyone experiencing the initial stages of hair loss may potentially be a candidate for laser hair loss treatment. Typically, patients with early onset hair loss, as shown in the adjacent Norwood-Hamilton scale (Norwood 1 through 3) has had the most success with laser hair treatment.
Clinical trials have been performed with positive results and corresponding FDA clearances. The HairMax Laser Comb was the first device to be cleared by the FDA for the treatment of hair loss in men. Results vary by individual.
It’s Time Say Goodbye to Hair Loss Anxiety
The best way to get all your Laser Hair Loss Treatment questions answered, is to schedule a free, no obligation evaluation with a trained Transitions hair loss professional near you. To schedule a consultation and to receive a complementary brochure, sign up now and take the first step toward restoring your hair, your appearance, and your confidence.
Transitions Hair Loss Centers
When it comes to what many have called the most important decision of a lifetime, it is important to seek the services of professionals with an impeccable reputation and in whom you can place your trust. Each of our hair loss procedures is custom designed for your unique and specific needs. If you are experiencing the devastating effects of hair loss and would like to learn more about the latest treatment options that are available to you, please request a free private, confidential consultation with a trained Transitions professional hair loss specialist.